Industrial control systems
- Advisory issued by NSA and CISA recommending immediate actions to reduce exposure across operational technologies and control systems (July 2020).
- Voluntary Cyber Security Standards for Control Systems Operators (VCSS-CSO) developed by the NCSC in partnership with the New Zealand Control Systems Security Information Exchange (CSSIE).
- The Australian Cyber Security Centre's (ACSC) advice for critical infrastructure providers who are deploying business continuity plans for operational technology environments (OTE)/industrial control systems (ICS) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The ACSC's advice on protecting industrial control systems.
- Recommended practices for industrial control systems, produced by the USA's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- Industrial control systems advisories and alerts produced by CISA.
- Infographic produced by CISA detailing recommended cyber security practices for industrial control systems.
- Worked examples for operational technology and virtualised systems using the UK NCSC’s secure design principles.
Refer to Incidents to report ICS security issues to the NCSC.