Industrial control systems resources
- Developing an Operational Technology and Information Technology Incident Response Plan(external link), a guide produced by the Canadian Government (December 2020).
- A Critical National Infrastructure (CNI)-specific look(external link) at the NCSC-UK's guidance on remote access architecture design (November 2020).
- Advisory issued by NSA and CISA [PDF, 423KB](external link) recommending immediate actions to reduce exposure across operational technologies and control systems (July 2020).
- Voluntary Cyber Security Standards for Control Systems Operators (VCSS-CSO) [PDF, 682 KB] developed by the NCSC in partnership with the New Zealand Control Systems Security Information Exchange (CSSIE).
- The Australian Cyber Security Centre's (ACSC) advice for critical infrastructure providers(external link) who are deploying business continuity plans for operational technology environments (OTE)/industrial control systems (ICS) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recommended practices(external link) for industrial control systems, produced by the USA's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- Industrial control systems advisories and alerts(external link) produced by CISA.
- Infographic produced by CISA [PDF, 1.2MB](external link) detailing recommended cyber security practices for industrial control systems.
- Worked examples for operational technology and virtualised systems(external link) using the UK NCSC’s secure design principles.
Refer to Incidents to report ICS security issues to the NCSC.