Working with CERT NZ
The NCSC works closely with CERT NZ (Computer Emergency Response Team) to provide guidance and help on cyber threats.
- NCSC provides protective cyber services, information and guidance to organisations of national significance.
- NCSC takes the lead in responding to cyber incidents at national level (ie potentially affecting national security and/or our nationally significant systems and information).
- CERT NZ helps business, organisations and individuals wanting prevention and mitigation advice on online security issues that do not require the NCSC’s specialist skills and knowledge to respond to.
- CERT NZ has primary responsibility for cyber threat reporting and a coordination role in threat response.
- → Cyber Security Information Sheet: Keeping PowerShell - security measures to use and embrace
- → Joint Cyber Security Advisory: Weak security controls and practices routinely exploited for initial access
- → Joint Cyber Security Advisory: Protecting against cyber threats to managed service providers (MSPs) and their customers